Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Malaga’s Journey: From the Well to La Liga

    August 19, 2026

    Further Details Emerge on Minority Investment in Liverpool

    August 19, 2026

    Mikel Arteta Leads Arsenal to Championship: Defining a New Premier League Era

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Malaga’s Journey: From the Well to La Liga
    • Further Details Emerge on Minority Investment in Liverpool
    • Mikel Arteta Leads Arsenal to Championship: Defining a New Premier League Era
    • José Mourinho: Rodri Shouldn’t Hesitate to Join Us
    • Gozo Expresses Excitement About Ongoing Project
    • NI Keeper Burns Discusses Life After Football Plans
    • Mourinho Establishes Strict New Standards at Real Madrid
    • Barcelona Open to Selling Club Captain to Saudi Arabia This Summer, Report Says
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    FootemAssist
    • Home
    • Buy Now
    • English
      • English
      • हिन्दी
      • മലയാളം
      • বাংলা
    FootemAssist
    Home»Football»Julian Alvarez Set to Intensify Push for Barcelona Transfer, Report Says
    Football

    Julian Alvarez Set to Intensify Push for Barcelona Transfer, Report Says

    zidaneBy zidaneAugust 15, 2026No Comments0 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
    Julian Alvarez Set to Intensify Push for Barcelona Transfer, Report Says
    Julian Alvarez expected to take further steps to force Barcelona move – report
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Julian Alvarez Reassesses Transfer Situation Amid Atletico Madrid Discontent

    Earlier today, reports emerged claiming that FC Barcelona target Julian Alvarez had told his teammates that he regretted his recent behaviour as he sought to leave Atletico Madrid and had apologised.

    However, according to reports in Argentina from those close to the player’s camp, as relayed by Mundo Deportivo, the reality is quite different.

    Advertisement

    Far from feeling regretful, the 26-year-old striker feels deceived by Atletico, and Argentine sources claim that his public comments during the World Cup were made at the club’s request.

    Furthermore, MD adds that Alvarez is expected to take further steps over the coming days as he continues trying to find a way out of Atleti and pursue his desired move to Barcelona.

    Atletico Requested Public Comments

    Growing frustrated. (Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images)

    According to journalist Martin Arevalo, who interviewed Alvarez during the World Cup, Atlético’s directors informed the player that if he wished to leave the club, he needed to make a public statement.

    Advertisement

    The striker had already expressed his intent privately, but the club wanted him to convey his stance publicly so that supporters would perceive the decision as coming from him rather than the team.

    Additionally, Arevalo noted that coach Diego Simeone does not wish to become directly involved in the matter. While he understands what Alvarez desires, the ultimate decision lies with Atletico’s leadership.

    Arevalo remarked that the Argentine “cannot stay another minute” at the club, as he no longer feels at ease in the current environment.

    Julian’s Desire for Change Persists

    The report indicates that Alvarez remains steadfast in his desire to leave. He perceives himself trapped at a club where he did not expect to stay under the ongoing circumstances.

    Still fixated on leaving. (Photo by Florencia Tan Jun/Getty Images)

    Advertisement

    Although the situation appears calm on the surface, activity continues behind the scenes. With the striker feeling emotionally drained, additional actions may soon arise from him and his representatives to facilitate an exit from Atletico Madrid and secure a contract with Barcelona.

    The Blaugrana remain patient, sticking to their strategy to make Alvarez their priority target without shifting focus to alternatives.

    Earlier today, reports emerged claiming that FC Barcelona target Julian Alvarez had told his teammates that he regretted his recent behaviour as he sought to leave Atletico Madrid and had apologised.

    However, according to reports in Argentina from those close to the player’s camp, as relayed by Mundo Deportivo, the reality is quite different.

    Advertisement

    Far from being regretful, the 26-year-old striker feels deceived by Atletico, and Argentine sources claim that his public comments during the World Cup were made at the club’s request.

    Furthermore, MD adds that Alvarez is expected to take further steps over the coming days as he continues trying to find a way out of Atleti and pursue his desired move to Barcelona

    Atletico asked him to speak publicly

    Growing frustrated. (Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images)

    According to Martin Arevalo, the journalist who interviewed Alvarez during the World Cup, Atlético’s directors told Julián that if he wanted to leave, he had to say so publicly.

    Advertisement

    The striker had already expressed his desire privately, but the club wanted him to make his position known publicly so supporters would understand that the decision was coming from the player rather than the club.

    Meanwhile, he adds that Diego Simeone does not want to become directly involved in the decision. The coach knows what Alvarez wants, but ultimately the final decision rests with Atletico’s leadership.

    As per Arevalo, the Argentine “cannot stay another minute” at the club because he no longer feels comfortable with the situation.

    Julian still wants a change

    According to the report, Alvarez’s position remains that he wants to leave. He feels that he is now stuck at a club where he never expected to remain under the current circumstances.

    Still fixated on leaving. (Photo by Florencia Tan Jun/Getty Images)

    Advertisement

    Although the situation appears to be in a state of tense calm publicly, movement is continuing behind the scenes.

    And, with the striker feeling emotionally drained by the entire situation, there may be further steps taken from him and his camp in the coming days to secure an exit from Atletico Madrid and sign for Barcelona.

    The Blaugrana, for their part, remain patiently waiting for their priority target, refusing to change their plans and move for an alternative.

    [/gpt3]


    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email

    Related Posts

    Malaga’s Journey: From the Well to La Liga

    August 19, 2026

    Further Details Emerge on Minority Investment in Liverpool

    August 19, 2026

    ഡേവിഡ് ഒരു മികച്ച സ്‌ട്രൈക്കർ, വിലപ്പെട്ട അനുഭവസമ്പത്തുള്ള താരം: കേവ്

    August 19, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Top Posts

    Kaizer Chiefs welcomes new coach Fernando da Cruz to the squad and technical team.

    July 2, 202642

    England Set to Rate Players in Clash Against Argentina

    July 16, 202610

    Barcelona Finalizes Key Signing to Strengthen Flick’s System

    July 8, 20267

    Palestinian goalkeeper Salim Al-Ashqar killed in Israeli army shelling

    July 3, 20265
    Don't Miss
    Football

    Malaga’s Journey: From the Well to La Liga

    By zidaneAugust 19, 20260

    Malaga Football Club Returns to La Liga After Years of Struggle For Spanish football enthusiasts,…

    Further Details Emerge on Minority Investment in Liverpool

    August 19, 2026

    Mikel Arteta Leads Arsenal to Championship: Defining a New Premier League Era

    August 19, 2026

    José Mourinho: Rodri Shouldn’t Hesitate to Join Us

    August 19, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    About Us

    FootemAssist. Football, That's All.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Malaga’s Journey: From the Well to La Liga

    August 19, 2026

    Further Details Emerge on Minority Investment in Liverpool

    August 19, 2026

    Mikel Arteta Leads Arsenal to Championship: Defining a New Premier League Era

    August 19, 2026
    Most Popular

    Kaizer Chiefs welcomes new coach Fernando da Cruz to the squad and technical team.

    July 2, 202642

    England Set to Rate Players in Clash Against Argentina

    July 16, 202610

    Barcelona Finalizes Key Signing to Strengthen Flick’s System

    July 8, 20267
    © 2026 Footem News FootemAssist.
    • Home
    • Buy Now
    • English
      • English
      • हिन्दी
      • മലയാളം
      • বাংলা

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.